We found that a lot of users are suffering from duplicate emails in Outlook & they are unable to delete them. Evidently, users are searching for a reliable solution to clean up duplicate emails in Outlook 2010 & 2016. Hence, we’re here with the possible solutions to solve users’ queries in an easy manner.
These duplicate data items can occur due to several reasons & we are going to mention them all here. To clean such duplicate data items from Outlook, we’re going to explain the best solution below. We hope that all of the users can be an expert by the end of this article.
The most frequently asked questions for the same are also mentioned below. Let’s begin with the causes & effects of these duplicate emails in Outlook.
Why Outlook 2013 Clean Up Duplicate Emails is Important
There are various reasons why users face this issue of the creation of duplicate data items in their Outlook mailbox. Understanding these aspects can severely help users in getting to the crux of the matter.
Below are the reasons for the creation of duplicate emails in Outlook:
- Multiple Device Synchronization
Users often use a single Outlook account on multiple devices for their ease. However, it leads to multiple synchronizations of emails resulting in duplicacy.
- Outlook Rules Miss-configuration
If your Outlook emails are not configured properly, you may find a single email in different folders multiple times. Thus, users need to configure them accordingly.
- Multiple Outlook Accounts in Use
If you’re using multiple Outlook accounts on a single device. Whereas several users of Outlook use aliases. It configures a single mailbox twice creating duplicate emails.
- Sending Receiving Intervals Settings
Short intervals of sending & receiving data files create duplicates. Outlook does this as it doesn’t have time to process data between one request and another one.
Effects of duplicate Data Items
- Lack of Storage space is the biggest drawback users have to face without being able to delete these duplicate emails in Outlook.
- Emailing Chaos is obvious as users get confused because of the presence of duplicate data files in the Outlook mailbox.
- Heavy Backup is another effect that users have to deal with. Duplicate data makes the backup file unnecessarily loaded.
- Slow Processing is what needs to be considered. Outlook slows down as it takes more time to process the data files.
Automated Approach to Delete Outlook Duplicate Emails
The automated approach is the best way by which users can easily clean their unnecessary data files. It makes it easy for users to clean up duplicate emails in Outlook 2016, 2010 & other versions.
This automated method involves an automated tool to remove duplicate emails from Outlook 2019 / 2016 / 2010. This tool involves highly advanced algorithms & AI technology especially to solve such types of issues. Download the automated tool & then follow the below steps with the respective images.
Step-1. Click on Add Files after launching the tool to add files with duplicate emails.
Step-2. Now, in the Categories Section, Select Email & then proceed further.
Step-3. Set the Criteria for defining emails duplicate from various properties.
Step-4. Select the Action you want to perform with the duplicate emails.
Step-5. Click on the Next button then on the Ok button at the end.
Features of Automated Tool to Clean Up Duplicate Emails in Outlook 2010
Now, we’re going to explore the features of this automated method to clean the duplicated emails in the Outlook application. These features prove users with a better understanding of the capabilities of this advanced solution.
- Users can clean up their duplicate emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes & journals from Outlook using this tool.
- You can draw your duplicate emails from PST/OST/BAK files using this automated solution easily without hassles.
- There is an option to delete the duplicate files from within the folder or across the folder enabling bulk clean-up.
- This tool offers plenty of properties to define any data file duplicate as To, From, Date, CC, BCC, etc.
- This tool for Outlook 2013 clean up duplicate emails provides users with multiple reports for analysis.
- This modern solution supports Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and even 2019 to provide flexibility.
- Windows 11 (64-bit) and below operating systems are compatible with this utility to delete duplicates.
Q- Why manual solutions can’t perform well in the clean-up of duplicate emails?
A- To execute Outlook 2013 clean up duplicate emails or with other versions, manual methods are complex & time confusing.
Q- Can we delete only the duplicate contacts & leave the rest data files as it is?
A- Yes, the Category filter allows users to clean up selective duplicate data items.
Q- Is this automated software free?
A- No, this utility isn’t free but it is affordable in comparison to other available solutions. Moreover, it offers a trial version that allows users to clean 15 items/folder.
After understanding all the aspects of this topic, users can easily understand the reason for duplicate file creation. Moreover, here we have mentioned the solutions also to clean duplicate emails Outlookvarious versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
The automated tool is the most ideal choice for users to delete these duplicate emails without any issue. Selecting the wrong method just to save a few bucks may result in a huge loss later. Hence, the above-mentioned methods are secure as it is also a recommendation by It experts.
Leave a Reply