Are you looking for a trusted method to decrypt password protection from Excel VBA project? Want to remove the VBA password from an outdated .doc file? The rapid creation of a VBA password in Excel in 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 will be covered in this blog article.
If you need to unlock a Microsoft Word document but have forgotten or misplaced the encryption password, this website is the greatest resource. We will thus discuss the fully manual actions you must take to resolve this issue. Before moving forward, consider the sample below, which was obtained from the forum website:
“I can’t remember my VBA password for the Microsoft Excel file. They were unable to access it, despite the fact that it contains all of my office’s crucial documents. The error message “VBA Project Password not working” was shown despite my repeated efforts to open a VBA password-protected Excel file. I need a suitable way to remove the password from an Excel VBA project for versions 2003, 2007, and any others.”
Delete Excel VBA File Password by Manually
- Launch Microsoft Word on your PC and create a fresh Word file.
- In order to continue, please use the Alt and F11 keys.
- To insert a new module, click the Insert button.
- After entering the following code in the main window, press F5.
- Choose the locked Word file you want to release and hit the open button.
- After a short delay, a dialogue box of appropriate size will materialize. Retrieval of the password for the protected Word document is complete.
- Then you may close the alert box by selecting OK.
- The encrypted file will be decrypted.
- If you want to safeguard your documents, choose that option from the File menu.
- Choose Encrypt with Password from the menu.
- If the .doc file contains a password-protected VBA project, you may unlock it by erasing the password from the text box and clicking OK.
- In the future, you won’t need a password to read the paper.
Some Limitations of Manual Techniques
- Technical Expertise Required: It is theoretically necessary to know how to utilize VBA codes in order to decrypt password protection from Excel VBA project.
- Limited Outreach: The manual approach can only access a database; it is unable to generate new passwords or change existing ones.
- Important Note: Try the second strategy rather than the manual one if the password has more than 7 characters.
Decrypt Password Protection from Excel VBA Project by Using Professional Software
Since the manual method indicated above has a limit on the length of the password, it is advisable to utilize third-party software to decrypt password protection from Excel VBA project.
We have discovered the 4n6 VBA Password Unlocker Tool to unlock password-protected Word .doc files. One of the best tools for removing the Excel VBA password is this one. Any length VBA project password may be rapidly and readily decrypted using complex techniques. Additionally, the program’s source code enables it to reset any file’s password.
This utility also gives you the chance to create a new VBA password from the document according to your choice and removes the old one from the file. The application has created specific features for the purpose of deleting a multilingual password from a VBA file document.
Note: If you want to know more about this topic and automatic solution, so click on the link: Unlock Excel VBA Password
How to Use this Decrypt Excel VBA Password Software?
- Download the delete Excel VBA password software and then install it.
- After that, click on the open button and then upload the excel VBA projects with the help of the Excel file option
- Eventually, hit the Action tab and then select the Remove password option in the drop-down menu
- Choose the last location path of the resultant files and then hit the save button
The issue of “how to decrypt password protection from Excel VBA project” is one of the most urgent ones. In light of the above, we have discussed a simple, manual method to resolve this sort of issue. Additionally, we’ve offered a reliable suggestion for the type of VBA Password Generator, which can be used to locate a lost or forgotten password for a VBA project in Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016. It’s one of the most effective techniques for people to quickly access password-protected VBA files…….. WikiPostings
Leave a Reply